Note: PDF products currently made available for sale are for individual use only. All PDFs will have a watermark that includes the individual purchaser’s name.
For information about purchasing a license for a firm, a library, or any other group to read e-China Law Connect, please contact us at email@example.com for favorable group rates.
To learn more about our special offers, please go to this page: https://cgc.law.stanford.edu/special-offers
Terms and Conditions
- All China Guiding Cases Project content (“CGCP content”) is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or distributed, whether in print or electronic form, without permission of the China Guiding Cases Project (the “CGCP”).
- Use of CGCP content is authorized solely for use by the individual(s) or organization(s) specified in the CGCP content.
- Portions of CGCP content may be cited for reasonable professional or academic purposes, provided that the source of the citation is properly attributed to the CGCP.
- Special permission is required to translate CGCP content into other languages.
- Special permission is required to republish CGCP content, whether in whole or in part.
- Purchase or use of CGCP content by a party constitutes the party’s agreement to abide by all terms and conditions contained in this document and/or that may otherwise be provided to the party by the CGCP and/or incorporated within CGCP content. Such terms and conditions may be updated or modified from time to time at the discretion of the CGCP.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- THE CGCP MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING CGCP CONTENT.
- LIABILITY: A PARTY’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DAMAGES AND/OR LOSS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ITS PURCHASE OR USE OF CGCP CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION OR PURCHASE PRICE PAID. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE CGCP BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS THE DIGITAL OR PRINT VERSIONS OF CGCP CONTENT OR ARISING OUT OF ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN CGCP CONTENT.