The China Guiding Cases Project (the “CGCP”) thanks your group for purchasing a license to access e-China Law Connect.*
The CGCP authorizes members of your group—as specified in the group’s license document sent at the completion of the purchase of the license—to have access to e-China Law Connect (“CLC”) under the following terms and conditions.
*These Terms and Conditions for Using e-China Law Connect also apply to individual students who are granted access to CLC through their enrollment in Stanford CGCP Courses™ or Stanford CGCP Reading Plans™.
Terms and Conditions
- All CLC content (“CLC content”) is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or distributed, whether in print or electronic form, without permission of the CGCP.
- CLC content is authorized solely for use by members of your group.
- Portions of CLC content may be cited for reasonable professional or academic purposes, provided that the source of the citation is properly attributed to the CGCP.
- Special permission is required to translate CLC content into other languages.
- Special permission is required to republish CLC content, whether in whole or in part.
- Each of the members of your group agrees to abide by all terms and conditions contained in this document. Such terms and conditions may be updated or modified from time to time at the discretion of the CGCP.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- THE CGCP MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING CLC CONTENT.
- LIABILITY: A GROUP’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DAMAGES AND/OR LOSS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ITS USE OF CLC CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF LICENSE FEE PAID. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE CGCP BE LIABLE TO ANY GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS CLC CONTENT OR ARISING OUT OF ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN CLC CONTENT.